Blake Lively Covers ELLE (March 2012)

The Gossip Girl brat Blake Lively shines on the March 2012 capsule of ELLE magazine. Pictures and parley highlights after the jump!

On boyfriends:
“I’ve had four boyfriends in my faultless life. I’ve never been by anyone that’s not a boyfriend. If I be consumed time with a man, it’s since there’s somebody that I perceive well who has been a confidant for a while.“

On having kids:
“I sense of possible fulfilment to have a few girls single in kind day. If not girls, they more appropriate be trannies. Because I have some amazing shoes and bags and stories that urgency to be appreciated.”

On her and Ryan Reynolds buying each apartment on Fifth Avenue:
“Newspapers presume a lot of stuff, don’t they? Though I wish I could produce half the places that I be informed I’m looking at. Sign me up!”

take marketing

Blake-Lively-1 Blake-Lively-2 Blake-Lively-3
Blake-Lively-4 Blake-Lively-5

Tags: May Andersen nude Lake Bell red carpet Victoria Beckham nude Roxanne Pallett bikini Imogen Thomas bikini Morena Baccarin hot Courtney Stodden nip slip

0 comments:

Post a Comment