Robert Pattinson Bored Fan To Death At Dinner

Robert Pattinson Bored Fan To Death At Dinner

Robert Pattinson took a cool out to dinner because he was “chronically bored” however the charming actor actually ended up boring the fan to death!

Rob was filming 2008 Salvador Dali biopic ‘Little Ashes’ in Spain and behind being followed by a female one that esteems another great for several weeks, he asked her to exhaust the evening with him – and was shocked that she in no degree came back to see him anew – guess he was just too boring.

He revealed: “I was playing Salvador Dali in Spain and there was this one girl waiting exterior my apartment every day for around three weeks. There was one sunlight when I was just so chronically bored I declared to her, ‘Do you insufficiency to just go to dinner or matter?? No one else wants to incline out with me.’” Why transact I doubt that Rob had pester finding pals to hang out by?

“Her parents had a eating-house, she took me there I complained almost everything in my life for nearly two hours, then she gave me the bill-hook to pay and was never back outward my apartment ever again.”

Stay up-to-note the time of with us! Follow us on TWITTER, like us adhering FACEBOOK ,  subscribe to our RSS FEED or E-MAIL us!  We cupid hearing from you!

What else went in c~tinuance during that date?

Image credit to Fame Pictures

Tags: Aly Michalka ass Selita Ebanks maxim Katie Price nude Sophie Reade desnuda Emily Scott pictures Lauren Pope bikini

0 comments:

Post a Comment